Business leaders should be prepared for ten business trends that will impact companies over the next few years:
- Competition for talent will intensify.
- Centers of economic activity will shift globally.
- Technological connectivity will increase.
- Ubiquitous access to information will change economics of knowledge.
- Demand for natural resources will grow, as will the strain on the environment.
- Population in developed economies will age.
- Consumer landscape will change and expand significantly.
- The behavior of business will come under increasing scrutiny.
- Organizations will become larger and more complex.
- New global industry structures will emerge.
By Octavius Gould
Hi Octavius Gould, I worked with you at MCI and was always impressed by your management style. Congrats on your success.